Reaperstang79

Reaper's Intro/4V Eaton Build

They gotcha upgraded to a stroker kit for free? Well that's sweet. They some sexy looking parts.

Yes sir they did. Apparently someone thought they were going to build an engine and send it to me. So, that delayed my shipping about a week. So, they offered me the free upgrade which would ship the same day.

No kidding those pistons look phenomenal

They are much shinier in person. Lol. :D

that why Mark and his compant are fantastic to deal with, if you ever meet him in person dood is completely down to earth and will sit and chat it up with you. Gratz on the upgrade, im thinking about putting together a different engine for my cobra after i get it done with its current combo and the MMR 2500r pistons are so incredibly amazing those will be the ones ill be running 100%.

Knuckles

that why Mark and his compant are fantastic to deal with, if you ever meet him in person dood is completely down to earth and will sit and chat it up with you. Gratz on the upgrade, im thinking about putting together a different engine for my cobra after i get it done with its current combo and the MMR 2500r pistons are so incredibly amazing those will be the ones ill be running 100%.

Knuckles

Agreed! Spent the entire day up there when I dropped off my teksid to be built as well as when I picked it up. He wouldn't let me leave without a bunch of heavily discounted parts, the dude is awesome!

Knuckles

Mark is a nice guy and pleasant to deal with. I say do it man, build that engine!!

Agreed! Spent the entire day up there when I dropped off my teksid to be built as well as when I picked it up. He wouldn't let me leave without a bunch of heavily discounted parts, the dude is awesome!

Good thing that's who I dealt with.

get that assembly balanced, balanced and again.. balanced.

Will do!!

Alright, it's about time I update my thread. My build is very much alive. I've recently acquired a T-56 and also finished getting my internals balanced. Now, the only thing left is to build her. Just trying to set up a day to build her with Luis from OrtizPerformance. :D I'll be posting some pics soon.