Stangin&Bangin

Well here's my Shelby GT

Lol, no fighting words at all. It's all about what someone wants on their cars. I don't agree with some of it like misbadging but as far as wheels go, I couldn't care less as long as they look good. And Saleens look tits.

357tgd.jpg

i ususally dont like sn197's but your ride looks sick. i love it! thumbs up:thumbsup:

Thank ya ma'am :)

great looking shelby nice to see a black one for once all my friends have white ones

I love it but it gets dirty so fast. There's another one around me that's black but it has brown cloth interior :vomit: All the others i've seen are white also. Or blue. Never seen a Grabber Orange one though. In person that is..

I LIke the Black.... Needs wider wheels though. But id still rock it.

Yes. It does. If I ever come across a good deal or stop being a cheap ass i'm gonna buy some new wheels. Just don't know what kind I want..

need more pics of shelby!!!

:emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery:

:fap:

need more pics of shelby!!!

:emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery::emot-fappery:

:fap:

RandyMarshJizz_New_Skyrim_Trailer-s635x477-140227.jpg

I've always liked the Shebly GTs. Very nice.

This, sharp car dude. I always thought they looked cool without the spoiler, the part that bothered me is how the hood scoop is taped on or w/e but it's made to look like it's riveted.

This, sharp car dude. I always thought they looked cool without the spoiler, the part that bothered me is how the hood scoop is taped on or w/e but it's made to look like it's riveted.

That's what I thought too.. But mine doesn't have that riveted look to it.. Guess when they redid the striped they put the wrong hood scoop on..