V8POWA!

Lets See Your Rolling Shots!

Ferocious you need a styling bar/lightbar and a lil more drop in the front and it'd be tits...maybe a detail as well! I like your car, sometimes I wish I had a vert....if I ever get another sn95 (which im sure I will cause I go through cars) it will be a vert.

Ferocious you need a styling bar/lightbar and a lil more drop in the front and it'd be tits...maybe a detail as well! I like your car, sometimes I wish I had a vert....if I ever get another sn95 (which im sure I will cause I go through cars) it will be a vert.

Once i get a job i'll be sure to pick one up! I also want the speedster cover to go along with it.

It will get detailed in September before it's first ever show.

And i'll be cutting half a coil all around in a few weeks. Same time as I install my new shocks & struts!

your car looks great steven! even has tire sause!

Hahahah thanks man!

I know there are some good ones out there, POST THEM UP!! :Smiley-1:

My Favorite Shot:

V8powaedited1.png

I like this shot a lot!

Unfortunately, I don't have any rolling shots of my car. :( Here are a couple shots I've taken of other cars, though.

My friend, Cathy's, 03 Cobra:

5109258366_a841386738_b.jpg

My boss's 84 Porsche 911:

5455170804_839271d934_b.jpg

Sure, why not? only gonna post 1 of each though

Chevelle, with its old wheels-

DSC01650.jpg

My Mustang, also with its old wheels (Im now on set #6, picking up #7 this week)

DSC01415.jpg

Alxspony

Teh Giffys 98 GT

DSC01430.jpg

Jenzpony

and cuz i have to, the other 2 sponys:

Timspony

DSC01191.jpg

Kimspony

DSC01198.jpg

Edited by RustyRodder

Nice shots everyone
kinda was hoping you had some shots up lol.

i need some of these shots. its a bitch to get them though, lol. gotta make a day out of it. find the right road...find the right person to take the shots. sick though when they are done right!! best shots of a car imo!

i need some of these shots. its a bitch to get them though, lol. gotta make a day out of it. find the right road...find the right person to take the shots. sick though when they are done right!! best shots of a car imo!

Agreed... Hard to find the right place and person.

Tapatalk made me do it!

I agree rolling shots are hard to come by but are my favorite when done right. I also like night shots....I need to do a figure out a way to do a good night/rolling shot with some added light, lol. I want to make some exterior changes before I take more pics. Once I get my hood figured out everything else I want to do will be easy.

Would have been on my Cobra Rs but it was raining when we left the house the day before. Nitto NT05R + 650rwhp and the rain don't mix

DSC_2866.jpg

DSC_2886.jpg

Just a turbo street car with A/C and P/S..........................and full MM suspension, a Dart 348ci on E85, T56 and a host of other goodies. Always under the knife and lives on jack stands.

Would have been on my Cobra Rs but it was raining when we left the house the day before. Nitto NT05R + 650rwhp and the rain don't mix

DSC_2866.jpg

DSC_2886.jpg

Just a turbo street car with A/C and P/S..........................and full MM suspension, a Dart 348ci on E85, T56 and a host of other goodies. Always under the knife and lives on jack stands.

I like how the car looks like nothing haha! Cool ride. Would love to see pics and details of bay

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kbscobravert your car looks wicked from behind! What is going on with the fuel tank? Cover? custom tank? Details!

Thanks. It is sad that this pic doesn't even show the 315s tucked in. I had to roll on stock wheels that trip.

It is an 18gal fabricated aluminum tank from BBRC. Holds E85 and gives me about the same range as 93oct did with only a 13gal tank. There is a Magnafuel Pro Star 750 pump submerged and the filters are built in just like an Aeromotive stealth tank, this one is just 10 times he construction. Narrower for tail pipe routing............when I can figure a way to get 3" around the PHB and the 315's. The odd object you see to the left are the crankcase breathers.

I like how the car looks like nothing haha! Cool ride. Would love to see pics and details of bay

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @Rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. It has been a labor of love....and sometimes hate, for the past 6 years. Let me pull a engine bay pic.

edit to ad

20120604_133041.jpg

Edited by kbscobravert