V8POWA!

Lets See Your Rolling Shots!

Thanks. It is sad that this pic doesn't even show the 315s tucked in. I had to roll on stock wheels that trip.

It is an 18gal fabricated aluminum tank from BBRC. Holds E85 and gives me about the same range as 93oct did with only a 13gal tank. There is a Magnafuel Pro Star 750 pump submerged and the filters are built in just like an Aeromotive stealth tank, this one is just 10 times he construction. Narrower for tail pipe routing............when I can figure a way to get 3" around the PHB and the 315's. The odd object you see to the left are the crankcase breathers.

Thanks. It has been a labor of love....and sometimes hate, for the past 6 years. Let me pull a engine bay pic.

edit to ad

20120604_133041.jpg

Omg win. Please more details about cop and distributor less ignition! But make a new thread so we don't gum up this thread :)

Omg win. Please more details about cop and distributor less ignition! But make a new thread so we don't gum up this thread :)

Thanks. It is in pieces right now and probably stay that way for the next year. Lots of new improvements coming.

I would love to do a thread on the COP or the build but this little netbook is not going to cut it and work won't let the site open up for me to use my laptop and multiple monitors. I will see what I can put together. Internet here in afghanistan is sketchy at best.

@kbscobravert welcome to the site man!

I've been following your build over on Corral for years, one of my favorite sn95's of all time :thumb:

Thanks man. I went through your entire build thread and your work blows me out of the water.

Thanks man. I went through your entire build thread and your work blows me out of the water.

I appreciate it but I dunno about that, lol. Yours and Donovan's builds over on Corral have been a big source of inspiration for me for a few years now, legendary sn95 builds in my opinion! Did you get all the tuning issues sorted out with your car? Last time I remember checking, you were still ironing out the bugs. I'd love to make the switch to coil packs and ditch the distributor, but it is still a bit overwhelming to tackle going through it in my head so I haven't taken the plunge yet. Hope to see you stick around here man, you're a source of a LOT of knowledge on these cars!

It's a 351W 40 over Victor JR heads Cower cam hyd roller .595 .605 lift. Intake is 302 tunnel ram on adapter plates two 650s holleys a sportsman fogger & nos plate system. I not sure if I should have put this here if not I sorry.

post-542-0-76426700-1414591124_thumb.jpg

post-542-0-08978600-1414591691_thumb.jpg

• Supporting Member

nice! i love the fender flares on your car. usually dont like those but they look great on yours!

You would hate Sema 2014. Everything is flared or wide bodied lol

You would hate Sema 2014. Everything is flared or wide bodied lol

aw i do like some wide body flared shit here and there lol. the 94-98's however idk....looks kinda funny with the export flares. too small or something idk

• Supporting Member

aw i do like some wide body flared shit here and there lol. the 94-98's however idk....looks kinda funny with the export flares. too small or something idk

I tend to agree.

Nooo hahaha! I took the shots while my friend was driving, he leaned back so that he wouldn't be seen in the shot LOL

hahaaa i see...car looks great man where are you from?

2 hours ago, tony said:

did you take those ^ @sneakysonbeach? you're pretty skilled with a camera what do you use? 

yeah i took them i actually don't like them much anymore. i took these with a canon t5 with a sigma 10-20. cheap wide angle lens. i use a t4i now and i think it has a better censor or something. i have some rollers of a buddies honda that i took with the new camera but i didn't think i should post here lol

On 2/25/2016 at 7:50 AM, SneakySonBeach said:

yeah i took them i actually don't like them much anymore. i took these with a canon t5 with a sigma 10-20. cheap wide angle lens. i use a t4i now and i think it has a better censor or something. i have some rollers of a buddies honda that i took with the new camera but i didn't think i should post here lol

dont care! Post em up!!!  

On 2/25/2016 at 8:50 AM, SneakySonBeach said:

yea, lets see them. 

14eazx5.jpg

2nh2blk.jpg

if i could get anyone not afraid to drive a bagged car i could take some nasty rolling shots lol. people think if they drive anything i have bagged that it will just start randomly hopping up and down all over the damn place /rant

Badass shots Tony! If anything, they should want to drive a bagged car more... I'd rather drive a low bagged car that's buttery smooth than a low static car where I need a chiropractor afterward lol.