Number Tew

Buddy got a lightning

I dig it, I'd take a lightning over an 08 GT in a heartbeat. Honestly, my interest in GT mustangs skips from 2004 to 2011. The 05-10 GT's don't do much for me at all, I guess at least the 2010 looks better than 05-09 but is lacking the motivation of a coyote.

Couldn't agree more. When My Dad was looking for a "new" car I actually talked him out of getting a 2008 Bullitt because of this. Although the Bullitt's look nice and all you just can't beat the power, styling and technology of the 2011+. Not only that but Bullitts were going for the same price as '11-'12's with the same amount of mileage, lame!

Cummins FTW!!!

DD or tow rig i wouldnt get a cummins..... only due to the quality of the truck around it. Stock vs stock against any other light duty diesel it last in my book. (royal rumble anyone?)

Race truck or competition tow rig id get a cummins... key is getting rid of the stock crap

I REALLY wanna get ahold of a nice lightning. of course i would do things to it that would make alot of you hunt me down and try to KILL me lol. but seriously a bad ass truck!

As far as the Porsche Cayenne, I'd much rather have a Jeep GC SRT8. They haul balls, and I have never been able to get myself to like how the Cayennes look, they just look like an inflated 911, in a bad way.

yea they do. i hate the BMW, bens, porsche small suv's. i think the aztech started some ugly suv designs lol

I REALLY wanna get ahold of a nice lightning. of course i would do things to it that would make alot of you hunt me down and try to KILL me lol. but seriously a bad ass truck!

You think it is that easy?

Well listen here..

- First I would have to find you

- Then I would have to stalk you and learn your everyday rutine

- Then when the moment is right, SEDATE YOU!

- Then have you exported as "Raw meat"

- Then put you up for an auction, where you will bring in ..I think you yanks go for about 200000 EUR these days

- And then let the magic begin....

hostel-halloween-mnight-560.jpg