dannysvt

UPR coilover kit

UPR is completely manufactured Overseas btw UPR pays like $100 for each k member for a sweat shop to make them. Not sure If I want the same kid who makes legos to be burning together tubes and plates that is a key component of my vehicles suspension just food for thought.

You seem knowledgable, but your above post leave's me scratching my head. Do you honestly think there is some kid building these k members and such? The chrome moly UPR k member I purchased looked machine welded and was of nice quality. I know UPR is not the best quality and may not be american made but its a great bang for your buck either way. The same k members have been used in many many cars with no known issues so why wouldn't you trust it? On a side note a QA1 K member is of higher quality then the UPR piece and can be had for only $250 and I think there American made?

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

lol, i know. but they are seriously good looking c/o's! danny would you say c/o on a SRA is a rougher ride than lowering springs? i keep hearing not to use c/o's on the rear.

The ride quality would change based on the type of spring rate you run and or height of the spring... I know people who daily drive cars with c/o's on all 4 corners with no issues. Just not enough of an advantage to run rears IMO for a daily use of the car anyway...

You seem knowledgable, but your above post leave's me scratching my head. Do you honestly think there is some kid building these k members and such? The chrome moly UPR k member I purchased looked machine welded and was of nice quality. I know UPR is not the best quality and may not be american made but its a great bang for your buck either way. The same k members have been used in many many cars with no known issues so why wouldn't you trust it? On a side note a QA1 K member is of higher quality then the UPR piece and can be had for only $250 and I think there American made?

A few reliable sources they will even admit that they out source their manufacturing overseas. I was exaggerating on a kid burning them together. I may be a little biased due to the parts I have run on the few cars I have built for myself. http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/Mustang_k_member_p/k-mem196-04.htm at the price of $289 you can not beat the handcrafted quality of these. Header clearance is amazing on the swap K-members they produce. Others like AJE products. Just from the issues I've seen and for clearance purposes I've stayed in those two manufacturers.

The strange 10 ways will be a little noisy but the chosen spring rate you have also plays a big part in the function of that setup.

The ride quality would change based on the type of spring rate you run and or height of the spring... I know people who daily drive cars with c/o's on all 4 corners with no issues. Just not enough of an advantage to run rears IMO for a daily use of the car anyway...

i see, thanks frank! fuckin danny never answers my ??'s! lol

its a little noisy.. but i dont mind

that's where MM might have the upper hand. Depending where the noise is coming from, I guess it could also be the spring.

Like frank said. Griggs is better then MM that is a real coilover even mm is cheap shit alternative to the real deal if you guys wanna talk real road racing or track cars. Only budget builders run fake coilovers.

this is pretty funny. And Griggs sells "fake" coilovers too...

that's where MM might have the upper hand. Depending where the noise is coming from, I guess it could also be the spring.

this is pretty funny. And Griggs sells "fake" coilovers too...

They also have true coilovers . I have UPR's fake coilovers and MM's. if I could do it again I'd go another route for sure Atleast on my blue car but at this point I don't care it drives great aside from my fuel pump that has 3000kms on it just taking a shit