Tony

which rims do ya guys like??

I've always thought the staggered diameter sizes looked weird on our cars, I think your car would be fine with 18s and the photoshops just dont do it justice. obviously they're going to look small compared to your current wheels because they are.

the cervinis kit adds more overall body mass to the sn and 18's dont fit to scale imo.

i was registering at a show last weekend and a white 94-95 was parked directly behind me registering and my car looked a foot lower, lol wider and bigger than his. he had 18" cobra wheels that scale wise were perfect (for his car). on mine they would have nearly disappeared, lol. heres a vert with the same kit and 18's. too small even if he had bigger tires. the wheels dont look right to me...

Untitled-63.jpg

and same shot of mine waaay lower on 20's

Untitled-15-2-2-2-1.jpg

i just dont see what you guys see i guess.

and what i think it may look like with 20's and 19's:

Untitled-66-1.jpg

i love it. this^would be just right. but that's for me. not everyone lol

Edited by tony

I see what you see, no smaller than 19" on your car...18" looks fine on a stock-bodied SN, but I think going down 2" would look weird on your car. I would go 19x9 front and 19x11 rear personally, but the staggered diameters may work too.

That blue car looks like it has 17" Cobra R's on it. Could be wrong, I wasn't there, but that's a lot of sidewall for an 18" wheel.
i got the photo from cervinis with a description that included 18" cobra wheels and eibach pro kit lowering springs. who really knows though huh, lol.

i'm not dead set on the wheels being 20". 19's may be just right. a guy in my old C.C. has a bmw that has 19" wheels. he said i shoud bring my car to him so i can test out 19's. he swears bmw wheels fit sn's but i will see soon. i'll do that before i actually buy wheels, and if they sit a little better from all angles i'll def run 19's. i have no problem with that.

the cervinis kit adds more overall body mass to the sn and 18's dont fit to scale imo.

i was registering at a show last weekend and a white 94-95 was parked directly behind me registering and my car looked a foot lower, lol wider and bigger than his. he had 18" cobra wheels that scale wise were perfect (for his car). on mine they would have nearly disappeared, lol. heres a vert with the same kit and 18's. too small even if he had bigger tires. the wheels dont look right to me...

Untitled-63.jpg

and same shot of mine waaay lower on 20's

Untitled-15-2-2-2-1.jpg

i just dont see what you guys see i guess.

and what i think it may look like with 20's and 19's:

Untitled-66-1.jpg

i love it. this^would be just right. but that's for me. not everyone lol

last pic looks good, i like staggered wheels....personal preference adds individuality, but at the same time to much individuality leads you down the road of rice lol.

the ccws are gonna be a great addition, now add some power!!!

The Ford GT runs staggered wheels... Not rice at all lol. I say go for it.
dam, i forgot about that! faaak, i shoulda threw that out there from the jump, lol! yea what he said :yell:

last pic looks good, i like staggered wheels....personal preference adds individuality, but at the same time to much individuality leads you down the road of rice lol.

the ccws are gonna be a great addition, now add some power!!!

haha, the rice road! then go left on fast $ furious lane, lol. mustang owners can never have enough power i feel ya there.

i wish i did a build thread on a forum asap when i bought this car.

firs i did the flowmasters of course, who dont right lol.

then came 373 gears, and beefy axle shafts from jegs. my drivers side one was bent and wheel wabbled like a mfr.

then the typical CAI (bbk)

then i was impressed with this. an acufab plenum/throttle body combo with 70mm spacer. my throttle response is fn flawless i swear, lol.

then steeda front & rear sway bars that almost makes it feel too stiff i think, idk??

QA1 adjustable shocks, set at the softest setting, lol.

so to me i have done alot of performance shit. to me i said, lol. i did all this myself in my garage so alot of time and $$ towards performance so far. it's no 300hp i know but i love how it runs/sounds.

and the reason i bought this mustang was cause of my cousin and his 99 gt. i can whip his ass with mine, right outta the hole i leave him everytime, lol. so now he calls me ricee :) go figure lol

To be honest I wouldnt waist the time or money on new wheels, yours kook fine just the way they are. Im more inclined to agree with DHOC GT.. put that money towards a power adder, then again Im just one of those mustang owners who can never have enough go lol. Also the CCWs used to be pretty unique but now there just about played out as much as saleens thanks to SVT.

my cousin thinks i should get those too. i told him he's crazy but now i gotta show him this. he will whip my ass if i dont go with these after he see's this shit, lol.

I agree with 95rio, 19's all around would be a nice medium.
yea i would run 19's. i'll find out here in a couple days exactly what 19's look like on it. anyone know if BMW and sn's share the same bolt pattern?

Our cars are 5x114.3, BMW's are 5x120. You'd need a 5x114 to 5x120 adapter
really? well wtf is he talking about i wonder, lol. he said he put his wheels on another stang and they fit...hmm, idk? never mind that idea then