Orange 94

Lets Talk XXR Wheels

iaNcqLf.jpg

I still like the 526s.... I think I want to go multispoke and the 526s have the perfect fitment.

fuck the 526s....get these right now!!!!! seriously man i would run these all day! i saw your thread over on the other forum but never was able to post cause it was deleted i think. 

i personally could not take any opinion serious from someone running around on 03 cobra reps bashing all xr reps lol. my brain just simply blocks their opinion out asap :) throw some xxr's on your mustang oj and you'll look back on your bullet days and think..wtf took me so long :) 

fuck the 526s....get these right now!!!!! seriously man i would run these all day! i saw your thread over on the other forum but never was able to post cause it was deleted i think. 

i personally could not take any opinion serious from someone running around on 03 cobra reps bashing all xr reps lol. my brain just simply blocks their opinion out asap :) throw some xxr's on your mustang oj and you'll look back on your bullet days and think..wtf took me so long :)

The thread is still there?

I'd still keep my bullitts though :P i love the roundness on the sn95, but I want some none mustang rims

nw2rqzxl.jpg

FzmHrdPl.jpg

• Supporting Member

Shhhhhh... you need to stop encouraging people to get these wheels. I wanna be unique with my xxr future wheels  :D

come-at-me-bro.jpg