DHG F-Street

Borderlands

I plan on picking it up after work lol adult lifestyle FTL

Dude, I'm 37 years old with a wife and 2 kids. I still had to take my youngest to her bus stop this morning at 7am. And I have to go to work today. But this way I don't have to drive across town to pick it up.

It's all good, though. My brother is going on his lunch break today, to pick his up. He's been on OT since February, and he usually puts in 60 hours a week.

I'll add you. This game is fun. Challenging, but fun. I've already talked to Roland, and met Lillith. Haven't seen Mordecai or Brick yet, but they are in the game as well. Started an Assassin, but in the early stages, he's not as fun. Sniping mixed with Melee skills don't work for me, it's like two ends of a spectrum. I'm having a lot of fun with the Gunzerker, if you like to just run into a fight without any thoughts to the consequences, that's your character. I have to see how much work I have to do today, but I've been up past 1am two nights in a row now.

Im not very far in. I started the beserker guy and also just started zero. I think ima mob hard on the sniper tree. Only level 7 right now.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Same, Assassin is at L7. I got the Gunzerker up to 16 I think. Maybe 18, I don't know.

I'm picking it up in a couple hours, then fixing my log splitter and playing the shit out of it. If you haven't already, add me on xBox live: Maskingtapeman

Will do.

I forgot you have to pay for gold. Im used to my ps3. So after im brokin in for a few ill activate my free month and hit you guys up.

I was going to get it for ps3 but since i was going to get an xbox for halo anyway i figured id get blands for 360 too.

Yea, the Badass ranking takes over for the weapon leveling, and carries across for ALL of your characters on that profile. My Badass Level is 3192 I think.

I think I'm ready to do some co-op playing, if anyone wants to start some dedicated co-op toons, and schedule a time to play those during the week, that would be awesome :)

Rob

I don't even know what the badass level is.... I'm right around 20 as well.

You probably have a lot of Badass Tokens to redeem :) Hit the RB when you are at your characters action skill area, and you will be taken to the BadAss ranking area. There, you can redeem badass tokens to improve upon 14 different areas of your character (profile level).

http://segmentnext.com/2012/09/19/borderlands-2-badass-ranking-guide-how-to-rank-up-fast/

Borderlands 2 is pretty cool. I am a level 15 gunzerker. Only tough part is I work a minimum of 60 hours per week and it is tough to find time for XBox and in the process of rebuilding my SN95. :-(

ohhhhhh, okay I do know what that is haha. I have redeemed quite a few. My biggest issue is finding decent weapons... I'm either 20 or 21 and my primary weapons lvl averages 14...

I'm at 24, almost 25, and my gear is all L21 or lower. That's the way it was in the original, though. It took awhile to get good gear. Play the slot machines early (cheaper), upgrade your backpack to max carrying, so you can sell more loot.

Borderlands 2 is pretty cool. I am a level 15 gunzerker. Only tough part is I work a minimum of 60 hours per week and it is tough to find time for XBox and in the process of rebuilding my SN95. :-(

While I don't work as many hours, currently, we don't have the disposable income to work on vehicles, so mine just sit. It's nice to vent some rage/stress on aliens and outlaws. My brother is in the same boat as you, working 60-70 hours a week, having his kids every other weekend, on top of trying to rebuild his '82 Dodge truck, and make his '83 Capri go faster.

I forgot you have to pay for gold. Im used to my ps3. So after im brokin in for a few ill activate my free month and hit you guys up.

I was going to get it for ps3 but since i was going to get an xbox for halo anyway i figured id get blands for 360 too.

Dude, if you have WiFi access, I will give a month free access for XBox. XBox billed me for a month when I already had paid for the year, so they gave me a code to redeem online for one free month. Send me a PM, if you want the free month.

Thanks for the heads up dude i will deff hit you up. When im ready to mob co-op ill hit you up and start. I dont play too often yet.

Dude, if you have WiFi access, I will give a month free access for XBox. XBox billed me for a month when I already had paid for the year, so they gave me a code to redeem online for one free month. Send me a PM, if you want the free month.

Gahh! I need to get a ps3 and get this game. I used to stay at my buddys house all the time and we'd play the first one for hours and hours! I won't be able to afford it till next year though. You guys making me jelly haha

I haven't played in a couple days, really. Been extremely busy. Looking forward to getting a good chunk of time this week to sit down and play.

Number Tew, you should get it on the PC. This way you don't have to purchase a new console in order to play.

its on the PC?? I don't know if my computer could run it. But I do have a ps3 controller for the computer, I could set it up just right.

This is worth looking in to. I just wish all the consoles could play together, but that would defeat the competition between the three. I just think it would be cooler.