106400 comp cams, but you will need to upgrade the springs with these. Go with 106100 comp cams, have them degreed to 106/110, that will give you a nasty idle.

This is my friend Daniel's '04 mach with Comp Cams 106100 set up to the specs I posted above. You have to use cloyes and trickflow adjustable cams gears to set them up to specs. I'm going to install mine hopefully within the next month, setting mine up to 106/112.

106400 comp cams, but you will need to upgrade the springs with these. Go with 106100 comp cams, have them degreed to 106/110, that will give you a nasty idle.

This is my friend Daniel's '04 mach with Comp Cams 106100 set up to the specs I posted above. You have to use cloyes and trickflow adjustable cams gears to set them up to specs. I'm going to install mine hopefully within the next month, setting mine up to 106/112.

it's videos like that, that make me want to build a high comp 4v next lol

Driveability is great, the cams are not huge by any means but they do make some impressive gains especially on the top end. 106400s are a little too big for a 4.6, they sacrifice some power down low but make good gains up top. The bad thing about the 106400s is that you need to replace the valve springs.

The reason the car sounds like it has big cams is because of what they are set up at (106/110), if you set them up at say 106/116 then they will have a smoother idle and make maximum power.

The reason the car sounds like it has big cams is because of what they are set up at (106/110), if you set them up at say 106/116 then they will have a smoother idle and make maximum power.

So he gave up power for sound?

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

So he gave up power for sound?

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

About 5-7hp...car still trapped 119.xx on his best run. Consistent 117-118mph traps with only bolt ons (4.10s, JLT, ported lower intake, Mac LT's, o/r X, intake spacer, comp cams 106100's, tune, no weight reduction. Car still made 365/341 so I would say giving up a handful of hp is worth the nasty lope when you still trap 117-119 in n/a form.