Brian

Photoshop Request - F150

I had asked Brett (iRoush) to photoshop this for me but I know he's really busy so I figured I'd post a thread so he doesn't feel obligated to do it in any rush.

Picture:

8183487977_7a937cd5eb_b.jpg

Looking for the following:

- Flat O.D. Green the entire truck (basically everything that's painted white)

- Flat black the wheels, front/rear bumper

- Flat black the fender pieces that are grey in the picture above

- Tint the windows darker

- Smoke the headlights/tail-lights a little

- Leave the toolbox alone

All you have to do is drive around the Navy base and you can see all sorts of OD Green trucks. I see them almost every day on the base. If you were to go the Od Green look i could make some some new FX4 offroad decals using the Military stencil style font

Matt

All you have to do is drive around the Navy base and you can see all sorts of OD Green trucks. I see them almost every day on the base. If you were to go the Od Green look i could make some some new FX4 offroad decals using the Military stencil style font

Matt

Matt, thanks for the post! Unfortunately I rarely ever see any where I'm at on base but that's not to say they aren't around. I've seen plenty of OD Green Jeeps, etc. in my days but haven't seen any F150s. Also the picture isn't just for me, I'm trying to show it to my younger brother so he gets the idea I was thinking of for when we go to do it. The picture above isn't my truck but mine's pretty close. Mine is an XLT 4x4 but I might keep you in mind for some graphics!!

I don't have photoshop and I coudn't find any od green f-150, I did find this though, I hope this will give you somekind of idea about what it could look like.

normal_IMG_2059.JPG

Sorry if I wasted your time.

lol, brian i tried for 2 hrs. to do this. i COULD NOT get it right. i only have photobucket but you can change colors and stuff with it. i couldnt freakin figure out how to make it flat.

but i will say that even with my cartoon looking job i did, this idea looks awesome!! def o good look! i'll post the pic i did if ya want to see it, lol????

Untitled-594.jpg

hahaha, sorry buddy. best i could do.

but like i said great concept and vision for this truck. would look amazng if ya do it!

That looks awesome, good job tony! :)

No but really, that looks awesome, I think you should go for this look Brian.

Funny thing is that this OD green actually looks better on the truck than the green colors offered from the factory.