Schiffy

PI swap numbers?

Ok guys, I've been researching PI swap dyno numbers. Trying to see the average gain on most applications. Louis may be better to answer this, but I've seen numbers as low as 30hp up to 68hp. A buddy here did a pi h/c swap and before and after dyno numbers totaled 57. I know different Dyno's will read different, and I know temps and other things will affect if, but what are y'all thinking? I'm thinking I'm going to send my cams to Louis for an OPS1 cam regrind. Wanted the OPS2, but I think I'll run into PTV issues. My base dyno is 204hp/285tq with just accufab plenum and 75mm TB, CAI and flow master catback. Plan to do the H/C/I, Longtubes, O/R mid pipe, UD pulleys and a tune all together. What are y'all's thoughts?

Sent from my secretary!!!

with the added compression, cams, and pi parts I can see you around 280-300whp with a good tune.

Plan to hit up Luis for the Tune.

I believe you will surpass your goal with those plans. If auto, you'll probably be 290-300rwhp, if manual, probably around 320.

300rwhp is my goal. So anything over 300 is golden! Haha

Those are just estimates though and every dyno is different. Where it will really shine will be at the track :)

My plan is attack the engine and finish the bolt ons this summer, then start saving/looking for a T56 to swap in over the summer. Once I have that, I will hit the track hot and heavy.