Carbon Driven

Anyone from Socal?

Cool, are you going to Mustangs By The Bay in SD in early Oct?

I did last year, but, I'm not planning on it this year. The show is completely rigged to the point where if you're not in a certain club, you won't win lol.

I'm a fan of non-trophy shows like FFF or shows that involve racing like Coronado Speed Festival.

Yea pretty much any show that is entrant voted on is subject to swaying by popularity/friend votes.

I like the shows where they have a few guest anonymous judge doing the voting.

I went last year and seen some of the winners and really didn't expect to see some that won actually win but :shrug:

Yea pretty much any show that is entrant voted on is subject to swaying by popularity/friend votes.

I like the shows where they have a few guest anonymous judge doing the voting.

I went last year and seen some of the winners and really didn't expect to see some that won actually win but :shrug:

lol pretty much. that's why i go to racing events, the trophies are earned not just handed out because you're popular ;)

I lost to a riced out sn95 with a black and yellow paint job and 22s last year at Mustangs By The Bay.

But i'll be there this year regardless. I'll also be at Mustangs by the Queen Mary.

I'm in south San Diego btw.

I'll be at Queen Mary too. Trying to hook up sponsorship of the show but Jons been real busy these past months so I'll just get the entry level sposnorship. All the marketing advertisements have been printed and mailed so no point in going for a higher level.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hola!

Not sure if my Shelby will be out of the shop but the Cobra should be running. Always down for a show/gathering

Anyone going to the DUB show in Anaheim this Sunday? My Shelby is going to be in the Vertini Wheels booth