Brian

Counter-Strike Global Offensive: America vs. Europe

Need to check out the requirements and if my laptop will play it I'm all up for getting that. Once I build the PC I wont worry about what games I can play lol.

PS: I'll make that thread later I was exhausted from work last night.

Down loaded the beta and have been playing all morning. I will say my little laptop is impressing me. I cranked all the graphics up to high and still run 35-60 FPS. Just hope it does the same for the full release of the game. CS:GO is a really fun game, not what I'm used to though b/c Ive been playing consoles for so long and I have a crappy non gaming mouse but I still do ok over all.

I have been having nothing but issues when playing both DayZ and CS:GO. They both lag like crazy and steam randomly crashes on me. I've had no issues like this in the past with other games nor do I currently have issues with other games in my Steam library. It's just those two which sucks because those are the only two games I want to play right now.

gotcha, I'm not going to bother with the pre-order, I don't get to spend enough time at my house yet... once I finish my bed room and move in, I'll be playing a lot more games

If you pre order you get it cheap. I think it was like $15 or something.

Sent from my Xoom