jedpony

Help me decide my new wheels!

Im trying to decide what xxr wheels to put on my stang. I really like the 531 wheels in a 18 x 11 20 mm offset and a 18x 9.5 up front with a 35 mm offset or 20 mm offset? Will i be able to run that on the front of my car? Also debating on what finish would look the best. The other wheel im deciding on is the xxr 535, i feel like these could look really good, or really bad. The 535 would be a 18 x 10.25 20 mm offset and 18 x 8.75 with a 35 mm offset or 20 mm offset? On a side note my car is lowered with sve springs, running mm cc plates, and kyb agx shocks and struts.

2012-11-10_21-08-45_617.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures. As a side note the pic with the 03 cobra wheels makes the car look like its sitting up a little higher in the front, i think its just because it wasn't level ground.

2012-11-24_14-53-52_558.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

XXR 531 Chrome finish

53181540-1.jpg?1353527321

Well guys i pre ordered the 531s in the chrome finish. 18x11 and 18.85 up front. Hopefully they will look good lol. Would have gotten the 535s if they were available in silver. I just dont feel like getting them painted another color. Maybe down the road i will buy some. Want to see them on another stang first.

Well guys i pre ordered the 531s in the chrome finish. 18x11 and 18.85 up front. Hopefully they will look good lol. Would have gotten the 535s if they were available in silver. I just dont feel like getting them painted another color. Maybe down the road i will buy some. Want to see them on another stang first.

Should look sweet bud! I cant wait to see them on. What are you going with as far as tires go?

Should look sweet bud! I cant wait to see them on. What are you going with as far as tires go?

Not sure on tires yet. Want a 315 35 18 possibly? I want drag radials out back but i might just get a high performance summer tire since they are so expensive. Anybody have bfg kdw? Thinking about those. As far as rear fitment i know i will have to flip or take off the quadshocks.

not sure on tires yet. Want a 315 35 18 possibly? I want drag radials out back but i might just get a high performance summer tire since they are so expensive. Anybody have bfg kdw? Thinking about those. As far as rear fitment i know i will have to flip or take off the quadshocks.

moarrrr tire

I know some people will rent them out, look on craigslist. They're pretty simple to use, I'm sure there are videos online that will explain it better, just make sure to take your time, roll a little at a time, and make sure to use heat so you don't crack your paint!

335s better lol can't have sm baby looking cheese burgers you need them dbl quarter pounders (this is coming from a guy whose rocking a roller on waffle wheels lol)

paint your wheels blue. Then you'll be rolling on blue waffles :rofl:

Anyone know if the XXR wheels can withstand drag racing, road racing, or auto-x?

No they cant the centers are made of swedish chocolate and the paint is knock off Chinese food coloring....

Alright so I don't know .... I'm just waiting for pics dammit!!!

The D3V

Anyone know if the XXR wheels can withstand drag racing, road racing, or auto-x?

They should. Ive seen import guys run them on auto x before. I plan on taking it to a few auto x and drag strip events, but nothing major.