MMR

Who sells LSDs cheap (or cheaper)?

It seems like they are around $4-500 where ever I look. Does any one know of a place that sells them cheaper than that?

In my case its for the 7.5", not 8.8".

$350

http://www.ebay.com/itm/E7TZ4026A-Ford-7-5-AAM-OE-Trac-Lok-Posi-Unit-/370644458449?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item564c219bd1&vxp=mtr

IF your interested in Gears i have a buddy that has a decent set of 7.5" 3.73s he might be interested in selling...

I need to save up first, I am alittle short on money at the moment after buying two new suits and a computer and a few other things all last month lol. Unfortunately its not as simple at just swapping the gears and tlok, I also need a bearing kit, speedo gear and diff fluid, plus I need a shop to install everything, not to mention the added shipping and VAT because I live in Denmark.

But thank you for the link, in my case I will look back into it when I have saved up. Meanwhile I hope other V6 members will find this useful. :)

If I remember correctly Ford discontinued making the 7.5 t-lok, that's the main reason I went ahead and got the 8.8 to build, its a worthy upgrade, it's worlds better than the 7.5 as far as durability goes.

Finding an 8.8" over there is easy, and more worth it then building the 7.5". Its alot easier to find parts for the 8.8" and there are more to choose between.

If I find an 8.8" over here I will definitely go that way too.

You figure a stock posi diff for an 8.8 can be had for $40 in ebay and to rebuild with carbon fiber clutches its roughly $100 so about half the cost of the 7.5 unit I linked and its stronger. Shops rape guys that want gears done.. Around here its as high as $350/$500 depending on what shop you visit..

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

You figure a stock posi diff for an 8.8 can be had for $40 in ebay and to rebuild with carbon fiber clutches its roughly $100 so about half the cost of the 7.5 unit I linked and its stronger. Shops rape guys that want gears done.. Around here its as high as $350/$500 depending on what shop you visit..

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Good info right there, thanks for helping me out dude, I really appriciate it.:thumbsup: