Drake

Rear Brake Spring.

So last night i started up the beast, after a bad year for me and it started right up (after finding that i didnt connect a ground in the inside of the car lol.) So as im backing up out of my drive way i hear a hissing noise and a shit ton of smoke is billowing out of my hood. Well to find out i popped a brake line up by the master cylinder. So today i pull of the rear tires on the car and i forgot to put the spring on the rear brake thats for the parking brake. What does that spring do and Could that be the cause for the rear brakes locking up/ hard to spin which in theory was the reason why i popped the brake line?

-Drake

Reinstalling the ebrake spring takes belief and following of our lord jesus christ some patience and strong hands with thick gloves needle nose pliers and some surgeon like skill with a big flat head or small pry bar

vice + zip tie + channel locks = spring installed in under 5 minutes

wallah bro!

vice + zip tie + channel locks = spring installed in under 5 minutes

wallah bro!

Yes this is what i wished I had on the last install I did but I was in a run down garage across from the Rouge ford plant installing a customers rear calipers. F*cked up my $50 Matco vise grip hose clamp pliers. But got the job done with no leaking fluids from my body lmao