330CubeGt

Dumped Magnaflows w/Pic's!

For the last few weeks the mufflers have been hangin by coat hangers and were just open blowing all that heat on the rear near the pinion seal. And that may or may not be the reason my brand new pinion seals leaking :( Anywho here are a few beforem during and after pics... New 2.5" dumps and new universal hangers :)

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

post-74-13881836658709_thumb.jpg

post-74-1388183665896_thumb.jpg

post-74-13881836659215_thumb.jpg

post-74-1388183665984_thumb.jpg

There only $22 for the set of (2) cheapest I could find I got them from summitracing.com... I was very surprised at how much a set of 12" turn downs made a difference in the way this car sounds... Went from a low pitched just making noise mustang to a higher chrisper 4v sound. Cars slightly louder but the unside noise going down the highway is a little less..

OPen mufflers sound freaking sex........ but the dumps looks nice.

Did the sound change much. When i clamp on my turn downs the sound changes big time! It gets so quiet inside its crazy...

These were from my IRS cat back, thats the reason there in\out on the same side. I had no choice but to dump em because the exhaust was on either side of the pinion hitting the rear :/ If they had been out/ by the axle tubes I would of prob left em alone but who knows...