iRoush

September 2012 Photoshoot - 1999 Roush Stage 2

The car isn't for everybody. between my sponsorship vinyls and the double hashes people are pretty negative, but I've always wanted the hashes on my car and as far as the vinyls go, better on the windshield than the paint IMO.

Completely agree with you. I dont' see an issue with the sponsorships on the windshield. I bet its them old school people who bitch don't they? If the double hash is what you want then have at it. But I will say this...good choice in color for it.

Completely agree with you. I dont' see an issue with the sponsorships on the windshield. I bet its them old school people who bitch don't they? If the double hash is what you want then have at it. But I will say this...good choice in color for it.

It's mainly the traditional mustang owner / drag racing crowd that doesn't understand it. But then again most of them look down upon road racing, drifting, and auto-x anyway :rofl:

It's mainly the traditional mustang owner / drag racing crowd that doesn't understand it. But then again most of them look down upon road racing, drifting, and auto-x anyway :rofl:

I know, it almost made me want to get rid of the Mustang a few months ago. I mean, the Mustang isn't solely Drag. Its for actual sport driving like Road Racing and takign a nice beautiful cruise.

I know, it almost made me want to get rid of the Mustang a few months ago. I mean, the Mustang isn't solely Drag. Its for actual sport driving like Road Racing and takign a nice beautiful cruise.

eh, everyone has their opinion, it doesn't bother me. Besides, after having a v8 that sounds this good there really isn't a lot that could compare. :)

eh, everyone has their opinion, it doesn't bother me. Besides, after having a v8 that sounds this good there really isn't a lot that could compare. :)

I decided to keep mine just to piss people off. I should get takata seat belt harness, Volk wheels and voltex spoiler with bride seats. Ill custom make a greddy titanium exhaust too.

One of my favorite cars on the forums, and I don't even really like new edge Roush's to be honest...but this car is SICK! Why all the stickers on the windshield though?! Please get rid of them unless you are making money by them being there, it ruins the INSANE cleanliness of your car!

One of my favorite cars on the forums, and I don't even really like new edge Roush's to be honest...but this car is SICK! Why all the stickers on the windshield though?! Please get rid of them unless you are making money by them being there, it ruins the INSANE cleanliness of your car!

Thanks man!

making money and getting free parts from HIDmasters and Ortiz Performance. BTM AutoSport is just to get my name out there and SN95source is a filler haha.