iRoush

September 2012 Photoshoot - 1999 Roush Stage 2

I was thinking of picking up a canon sx20is, have you heard anything about this camera?[h=2][/h]

Well it's rated better than mine, but the older version DSLR's are better used as manual and have a larger support for lenses and such. If you want a good point and shoot, the sx20is is good. if you want a good manually used camera, a Rebel series Canon cannot do you wrong.

http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon_EOS_Digital_Rebel_XT-vs-Canon_PowerShot_SX20_IS

Edited by iRoush

Jesus Christ put a NSFW tag on this. Dude your car blows me away every time I see it. And you're getting good with your camera fast. Amazing shoot.

Sent from Mobile

Thanks Brian! I desperately need a tri-pod though, had to throw away over 40 pictures because they were blurry from not being steady... Lesson learned haha.

welp good thing you took over 200!!

lol, exactly. but i knew they were gonna be shaky because it was shaking in the view finder when i was taking the pic lmao. So i took a bunch of the same shots in hopes that one would come out clean lol

lol early onset Parkinsons?

lmfao. Parkinsons brought on by Energy Drinks haha

I just want you to know that I never use to be a fan of the roush body styling's, but your car has changed that for me. Suck a sick car.

no i will not suck a sick car! lol, thanks dude :)

Well it's rated better than mine, but the older version DSLR's are better used as manual and have a larger support for lenses and such. If you want a good point and shoot, the sx20is is good. if you want a good manually used camera, a Rebel series Canon cannot do you wrong.

http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon_EOS_Digital_Rebel_XT-vs-Canon_PowerShot_SX20_IS

I found one for 150$ so i was thinking of picking it up.

Looks good. Sooo uhhh whens it hitting the road course?? Seems its pretty much ready to go.

Not for awhile. I'm going to run the car through autocross like I did the white car. Going straight onto the road course with this car is suicide lol.

Needs 315 rears :look:

No but seriously, it looks amazing. Personally I am not digging the double stripes but that is just me.

The car isn't for everybody. between my sponsorship vinyls and the double hashes people are pretty negative, but I've always wanted the hashes on my car and as far as the vinyls go, better on the windshield than the paint IMO.

Lovin the Steeda hood, and is that the Ashton diffuser out back? I had considered it but the guy stopped making them years ago it seems.

No it's a Wicked Motorsports design. Cheaper than Ashton and designed better IMO. cuts off the gap between tank and rear bumper.

No it's a Wicked Motorsports design. Cheaper than Ashton and designed better IMO. cuts off the gap between tank and rear bumper.

link?

car is looking great. sponsorship stickers kill it but i understand so they get a pass.