Tony

pretty cool fall photos i took

@morten...it just took a little measuring and research to find the right size tire. hard to explain but i'll try, lol.

the inner fenders are rolled for 1 so that makes a huge difference. the actual tire is lightweight stretched so that the top of the sidewall actually sits just under the fender lip. the illusion that the whole wheel sits out a tad is really mostly the wheel itself. my tire starts pretty flush on wheel and starts inward towards the top. giving me just enough clearance. this makes no fuckin sense at all fuck it...idk

heres an old ass pic from last spring. close up of what i'm trying to explain but failing at..haha!

Untitled-1519-1.jpg

Edited by tony

it's not too bad really. i've always used pretty low profile tires. jut gotta dodge the big potholes. but sometimes it can bite ya in the ass when your not paying attention, lol.

Someone went a little crazy with the blur tool in Photoshop, but I know all you wanted to do is give the car depth. What type of camera are you using? If possible, I would suggest setting the f stop down as low as possible, but keeping the ISO low enough while still having enough light. High ISOs create a grainy look, too. In general, best times to photograph things are an hour before sunrise or an hour after sunset.

Aside from all of that, the car looks really good with the contrast in colors. Oh, another thing you should look on Youtube is the rule of thirds.

I apologize for being too critical. I just want to help you become a better photographer.

no problem dude. i have a $40 camera from the pawnsop main, lmao. it's called an optic 12mp. and your right the pic always look grainy. but not nearly as grainy as my cell phone pics:

Untitled-205.jpg

this is an old cell pic. it never took decent shots. i dont have a photoshop i just have photobucket. i like the focal blur actually i think its called tilt shift??? cause it gives it a cool affect imo.

but way to shoot down someones mojo....in a sarcastic/nice way..lmao! i never claimed to be a photographer..although i can see how cool it could be. just never really looked into that deep.

Edited by tony

@morten...it just took a little measuring and research to find the right size tire. hard to explain but i'll try, lol.

the inner fenders are rolled for 1 so that makes a huge difference. the actual tire is lightweight stretched so that the top of the sidewall actually sits just under the fender lip. the illusion that the whole wheel sits out a tad is really mostly the wheel itself. my tire starts pretty flush on wheel and starts inward towards the top. giving me just enough clearance. this makes no fuckin sense at all fuck it...idk

heres an old ass pic from last spring. close up of what i'm trying to explain but failing at..haha!

Untitled-1519-1.jpg

No I actually understand what you said.

It sure looks awsome tony! :thumb:

the youtube video is pretty slick. seriously gives me some ideas for shots now. def does change the whole feel for the shot. kinda like this pic here. a little more interesting for sure:

Untitled-1879-1-1.jpg

thanks alot lilroush. really appreciate that dude. yea for a sec i forgot this was a mustang forum...not a photographer forum, lol. would suck if every time someone posted some pics of their car it was just critiqued on the photographer skills, lmao!