kennyGT

New addition to the Stable!

Bought a 2007 GT/CS in Redfire last week. The car feels amazing. Drives so much better than my 01[spool, 4.56, no a/c]. Got it with all the options and only one owner before me. He though it would be cool to put on 20 inch "luxary" rims from Motiv. I looked them up and could resell them for a pretty penny considering i have a 5th in the truck as a spare with brand new tire.

Some pics

DSCN2777_zps65b6fd34.jpg

DSCN2781_zpsd4e55d59.jpg

DSCN2779_zps8b5653b5.jpg

Plans:

Get rid of the rims and get the AMR's from American muscle. 18x8 18x10. Then first thing is a tuner. After that Intake. After that im stuck on exhaust, was thinking shorty headers with O/R x-pipe and stock gt/cs mufflers cause i wanna keep it quiete it will be just be my cruise car/daily driver

The reason it will be a slow process is because im starting to build the black car.

You're alive! Jesus it's been a while. Nice GT/CS (even if it is red, haha). Looking forward to seeing upgrades as they come.

Hahaah yeah man im still alive. Been busy here in nowhere land. Building the Black car soon. Details will arrive as soon as the parts

Hot Rod cams too

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Probably 2 years from now oh so, when i buy another mustang lol

Hahaah yeah man im still alive. Been busy here in nowhere land. Building the Black car soon. Details will arrive as soon as the parts
Haha, it's mainly my fault why we never talk. I never get on the computer to game anymore. :(

Looking forward to your build on both cars then :D

Haha, it's mainly my fault why we never talk. I never get on the computer to game anymore. :(

Looking forward to your build on both cars then :D

yea man it will be a slow couple months but as the summer comes i make a bit mroe money and will have the funds for both. btw DOTA2 check it out, i have an extra copy if yo wind up liking it

yea man it will be a slow couple months but as the summer comes i make a bit mroe money and will have the funds for both. btw DOTA2 check it out, i have an extra copy if yo wind up liking it

Haha, ok. I'll see and let you know. I have so much else going on these days if I ever play a game it's COD on Xbox.

Those cams with long tubes in those cars are :drool: I've done two sets and they sound awesome. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR

yea i figured but i really enjoy the drive ability of it and wouldnt want it to get too loud. i plan on going crazy on the black car