Schiffy

Mid pipes...

Ok fellas. Car has officially past inspection and I plan to get the car registered in Texas when this VA regisyration is up (active duty military living outside the state of TX are NOT required to have state inspections done) so I can get away with pulling the factory restrictive mid pipe. Wondering what y'all prefer and why? X or H? The car has a Flowmaster American Thunder cat back which is really to quiet for me, but I figured getting rid of all those cats will open it up sound wise some. Anyways. Whatcha think and why?(if I don't get the sound I want, I'll ditch the flows and weld in some dynomax bullets. Haha)

I've always heard that the X was real raspy, but sounded better on 4.6 cars(I've only owned 5.0's mind you) I prefer a deeper tone and not as raspy, So it's sounded like the H pipe is the way to go again... Gotta see if anybody local wants to trade stock for O/R, or see if I can find one within my current price range. lol

i have an x on my 5.0 and it sounds pretty good, not really raspy, but def a different sound. the h has way better "sound quality" if you will. I have one on my 4.6, love it.

not really "raspy" on a 4.6. just aggrsssive. i have o/r x on both my 2v and my 4v and vids where u can hear the exhaust on my youtube page. check it out if you want. page is same name: taborracing9

Cool... Will check it out shortly. Thanks.

not really "raspy" on a 4.6. just aggrsssive. i have o/r x on both my 2v and my 4v and vids where u can hear the exhaust on my youtube page. check it out if you want. page is same name: taborracing9

im going to subscribe Jess if you dont mind. (xplodrf150)