iRoush

DAS Miatatatatatata

That's a dope little miata. Get it painted, slam it, and put some Recaro seats in it!!

I'm not gonna put expensive seats in an easily stealable car lol. I'll just get better oem seats as mine are torn up

This is my current Desktop...:miserable:

img_1550.jpg

haha, I've seen that pic before and know the car... damn being a part of clubroadster :facepalm: lol

Those little miatas are a bunch of fun to drive!

My dad had a red 05 Mazdaspeed MX5 a few years back, he only owned it about 6 months, he was just bored and wanted something fun to drive for a summer. It had like 10k miles on it and was absolutely mint, that little bastard was a blast on back roads! And I loved that it came from the factory with Racing Hart wheels.

His looked exactly like the one below:

tumblr_ljgv17SBO41qim9mzo1_500.jpg

Those little miatas are a bunch of fun to drive!

My dad had a red 05 Mazdaspeed MX5 a few years back, he only owned it about 6 months, he was just bored and wanted something fun to drive for a summer. It had like 10k miles on it and was absolutely mint, that little bastard was a blast on back roads! And I loved that it came from the factory with Racing Hart wheels.

His looked exactly like the one below:

tumblr_ljgv17SBO41qim9mzo1_500.jpg

without a doubt best investment I ever made. I got the car for free, blown head gasket and worn out suspension. All new poly bushings and a rebuilt top end for $800 and i have the most reliable DD you can have. These miatas will go on forever without failing!