sethg702

Can you guys tell me what I have Exactly?

Im not sure what supercharger kit i have...I noticed the kit has a polished finish. The metal plate on the supercharger is a little worn but it says V-1. v-2's and v-3's sound like theyre newer with better technology. It also came with the adjustable timing knob from stage 1-3 which ive been told, cranks up the boost. 8lbs max. Basically, I just want to know what I can do to expand on the kit... Can I throw an inter or after cooler on it? What else is there to do? exchange the supercharger unit its self? I want to get gt40 heads with E303 cam later on...

210.jpg

Edited by sethg702

first thing i would do is a power pipe and the knob your talking about is for timing its how much gets pulled per lb of boost an intake would help too along with better heads

first thing i would do is a power pipe and the knob your talking about is for timing its how much gets pulled per lb of boost an intake would help too along with better heads

What would the inake look like and how would it be an improvment? all that is there now, is the filter into the MAS then right to the supercharger. And thats all right in the fenderwell. whats a power pipe? sorry but im a noob at owning a supercharged car.