Forcefedhatch

Stage 2 for vader..

I've heard a lot of commotion, especially from family and old friends stating my car will never see the road, and all i build is junk.. So that's fine I'm going to take my junk and rape their asses at the track.. It's on mother fvckers..

Especially my pussy ass brother in his s4.. Anyway here's what's up.. Vader will be in full drag trim, and getting my "junk DIY parts thrown on it"

I'm not even going to clean up the welds, leave it that much more embarrassing for them..

Lil vht paint

avedahez.jpg

And the hot side parts ready for a nice weekend, babysitter, and beer

ujuqusy3.jpg

Stay tuned, as the days get nicer, the car will get upgraded..

Sent from my iPhone

Also the ones I'm friends with on Facebook, please don't mention anything.. There will be no more car updates from me in there.. This will be a stealth build..

Sent from my iPhone

We should be FB friends... lmao.

Sent from my secretary!!!

This car is a stock engine vehicle, the other is ported heads,1.7rr's, 90 fox Rods and pistons,gt40 upper and lower stock cam, built aode, 3k stall, built rear end with 3.27 gear

It put down just a hair over 460 through the automatic..

This car has a stock trans, and converter.. I'm going to jmod this trans, keep the 2.73's for now, I have an extra set of 3.27's if needed..keep the stock converter.. Run around 7-9 psi.. Hoping for close to 400.. Well see how she fairs.. Honestly 350 and I'd be happy lol.. Especially on a bone stock car!

Sent from my iPhone

This car is a stock engine vehicle, the other is ported heads,1.7rr's, 90 fox Rods and pistons,gt40 upper and lower stock cam, built aode, 3k stall, built rear end with 3.27 gear

It put down just a hair over 460 through the automatic..

This car has a stock trans, and converter.. I'm going to jmod this trans, keep the 2.73's for now, I have an extra set of 3.27's if needed..keep the stock converter.. Run around 7-9 psi.. Hoping for close to 400.. Well see how she fairs.. Honestly 350 and I'd be happy lol.. Especially on a bone stock car!

Sent from my iPhone

Come to Va. and stay in my guest room and lets build my 4.6 a turbo setup. lol

BTW fellow face book friends!!

My post is a ploy.. The turbo stuff is not gone.. Just putting that out there to reel in some races in the next few months.. Especially for my brother, his bro inlaw, and their friend to see so this way ill always have the upper hand..

Sent from my iPhone

Lol thanks man.. Just to give a recap.,

This is what this car started as

epy2yhep.jpgyny5abyr.jpg

Then wheel swap

esu2u4y8.jpg

Rust repair and some lowering action, CF hood swapped to it..

ysysebes.jpg

ypu2ugut.jpg

20.00$ rattle can paint job, and some cleaning..

guvu2ana.jpge3udysaz.jpg

yhe7uzat.jpgde3a5yhy.jpg

And where we are now with the turbo build..

I took a few days of vacation to do the build in 4 days, including harness swap for the standalone system as well..

Well see how far we actually get! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, gonna try to make it to a few cruise ins early,shut it down, and then just let the shit talking begin lol..

Sent from my iPhone

I'm glad my bros aren't assholes. Haha

Ok, we'll were pretty much fucked on this.. Front core support is bent so bad it shifted the front clip 3/4" and the car has a pull but nothing serious, but I will need to get a new core support, also I went to swap the gas tanks since the other car has the 255 in it, and the frame rot is so bad that I'm going to have to purchase a rear subframe, or build my own because if I unbolt this tank, it will not bolt back in .. This really saddens me because I wanted some turbo action ..:(.. I can't see throwing 500hp to a car that's going to fall apart in one summer..

So instead I'll be making this car N/A I'm going to swap my gt40 intake on it, remove some weight,install my 3.73's, and short belt it .. Intake and short belt will be done today..

Sent from my iPhone