Knuckles

Baer Tracker Bump Steer adjuster

Anyone have experience with these? im assuming most of you lowered kids are running some sort of bump steer kits right? im about to get a brand new set of these but I wanna know if there good before i try and sell them.

Anyone have experience with these? im assuming most of you lowered kids are running some sort of bump steer kits right? im about to get a brand new set of these but I wanna know if there good before i try and sell them.

why do you need em? I figure for drag racing they're not a necessary part... regardless, I haven't heard much about Baer's kit. The only 3 kits I'd trust are MM, Agent 47, or Steeda and all 3 of which need to be professionally installed to cycle bumpsteer out otherwise you're going to have major problems with the car jerking left and right over bumps.

these are not for me to use, i got someone selling them to me and i was going to flip them. seems like a decent idea to run them if your car is dropped a decent amount, but w.e. Was curious if anyone had experience with this part. Baer seems to be quite an experienced brand though.

ah gotcha. i don't know if you'd have a quick turn around on them honestly. people don't usually buy bumpsteer kits unless they are into suspension which is a smaller crowd than the drag racers / show guys unfortunately. your best bet is to put them up on a place like modded mustangs, i've sold more parts on that site than anywhere else.