Tony

slow down valves are needed!! (VIDEO)

so one issue i've had with these bags is that when i drive..the front of the car weighs alot which cause it to drop a little too fast when i lower it. that makes me rub my inner fenders. so today i'm gonna go get some filters for the front valves that will slow down the air pressure.

with a truck i could drop it fast as hell cause i always yank the inner fenders completely out. with these filters the bags will be juuuust right, lol. ima post a video of the front differece after the filters are in :)

Idk what you just said but I like it! Couldn't you use a smaller valve to slow the airflow down? So it'd be more of a restriction? Or is that basically what you're doing anyways with the filter?

Idk what you just said but I like it! Couldn't you use a smaller valve to slow the airflow down? So it'd be more of a restriction? Or is that basically what you're doing anyways with the filter?
slow down valve was prolly the wrong term for me to use, lol. but yea...a filter will not allow as much air to flow which will slow it down a bit. since i have a valve assembly (which is a block of valves) that use the block for air travel...i cant really replace a valve by itself. now you're really confused haha.

to stick a filter in the line is easy...i actually just did it about 30 mins ago, lol. pop the line from the let down valve...stick filter in...pop the line back in the valve...done :) uploading video now of the speed the car now drops....drops like a pimp mayn...nice and slow.

needs MOAR rim :gangmanstyle:
been thinkin about it :sign0099:
Awh yahhhhh, billy badass over here, how much faster was it pre valve

naah man...i'm not waiting 132 mins to uplaod another video, lol. my slow ass dsl is annoying. cant even tell its much slower anyways. like i said...only thing i notice is from around 60-50 psi its slower when dropping. hard to explain...air ride guys would get it, lol. prolly wrong forum :noidea:

been thinkin about it :sign0099:

naah man...i'm not waiting 132 mins to uplaod another video, lol. my slow ass dsl is annoying. cant even tell its much slower anyways. like i said...only thing i notice is from around 60-50 psi its slower when dropping. hard to explain...air ride guys would get it, lol. prolly wrong forum :noidea:

Nah I get it Lol my inner engineer understands it. I think about it like water in a pipe instead of air in a bag and I'm good to go hahah

Nah I get it Lol my inner engineer understands it. I think about it like water in a pipe instead of air in a bag and I'm good to go hahah
lol, thats pretty much the same thing though. next to air...waters the hardest thing to contain.

edit: no idea why i said that...just a random fact that i know and wanted to share :P

lol, thats pretty much the same thing though. next to air...waters the hardest thing to contain.

edit: no idea why i said that...just a random fact that i know and wanted to share :P

Lmao tony, the giver or useless knowledge!