itsblown93

What does your car 60ft?

I just got this car about 6 months ago and havent been on the track with it yet. I hoping to get it to 60ft in the 1.5-1.6 but not right off the bat just by the end of the year. I have M/T ET street (slicks) and Team Z street beast suspension (uppers, lowers, and ARB). Thats the 60ft im looking at getting this year. The car has exhaust, intake, 4.10, and 100 shot.

Whats your suspension consist of? and what are you mods?

This is not a thread about asking if thats what Im going to get it's my goal by the end of the year.

I'm eager to see this as well,( mines 3.73's, auto,shift kit,125 shot, explorer intake, CAI, 75mm throttle body and pro-m maf,full exhaust,h&r's,drag bag, 275/60/15 radials)

I'll let ya know mine in a few weeks..

Sent from my iPhone

My best 60' has been a 1.67. My suspension consists of steeda aluminum lcas, steeda double adjustable uppers, stock springs cut 1 coil, factory shocks and struts and mm cc plates.

goal is a 1.5x. I could achieve that with an ARB and some strange adjustable shocks and struts. A tubular front suspension wouldn't hurt either lol. Your ARB is going to help you big time

My best 60' has been a 1.67. My suspension consists of steeda aluminum lcas, steeda double adjustable uppers, stock springs cut 1 coil, factory shocks and struts and mm cc plates.

goal is a 1.5x. I could achieve that with an ARB and some strange adjustable shocks and struts. A tubular front suspension wouldn't hurt either lol. Your ARB is going to help you big time

I hope so! Im going to do a few runs before I put the suspension on to see how much it helps. Im hoping ill be able to hit my goal on the bottle

- - - Updated - - -

I'm eager to see this as well,( mines 3.73's, auto,shift kit,125 shot, explorer intake, CAI, 75mm throttle body and pro-m maf,full exhaust,h&r's,drag bag, 275/60/15 radials)

I'll let ya know mine in a few weeks..

Sent from my iPhone

do you run at edgewater?

1.58 with 260hp/301tq at the tire

Suspension

Front-stock with cut stock springs and strange struts

Rear- baseline relocated uppers, at the time CHE lowers, strange shocks, rr air bag

Msc- 28x13.5" tires, 4.10s, flsfc, 3000# race weight, 6k rpm launch

Edited by F8L GT

I hope so! Im going to do a few runs before I put the suspension on to see how much it helps. Im hoping ill be able to hit my goal on the bottle

- - - Updated - - -

do you run at edgewater?

I will be at edge water this year..

Sent from my iPhone

1.58 with 260hp/301tq at the tire

Suspension

Front-stock with cut stock springs and strange struts

Rear- baseline relocated uppers, at the time CHE lowers, strange shocks, rr air bag

Msc- 28x13.5" tires, 4.10s, flsfc, 3000# race weight, 6k rpm launch

Ill be full weight leather and all so hopefully ill still be able to hit my goal of 1.5-1.6

I will be at edge water this year..

Sent from my iPhone

I may try and get up there since its about 2.5 hrs away

Keep in mind taller tires net better 60' times

i didn't know that. Ill probably go with a 28inch tire next time.

Damn where you coming from lol..

Sent from my iPhone

Louisville Kentucky pretty much. Might be a little less never been there but have heard a lot about it. Especially Thursday night lights.

I run 28's, TNL(Thursday night lights) has moved to kil Kare drag way in Xenia ohio(much closer to me) and on Friday nights.. I'll be hopefully competing in a few weeks..

Sent from my iPhone

Well damn that's even farther almost 3hrs. Won't be going to that then

I have never been able to get a good short time. My best was a 1.67 on a 26" tire with a 3.55:1 gear. Suspension is my killer. I have a full G-trac stage 3 and I was running a full size tire up front. I have since bought skinnies for the front, and a tubular K-member. It will be awhile before I get back to the track. My rear end is toast, my transmission won't shift anymore, and I need a roll bar. When I get all those things in the car (in like 10 years), I'll let you know.

Kurt