eskyseal281

3157 A LED bulbs for 96 GT

I was given a set on 3157A turn signal bulbs that are LED. Friend got them for his 97 GT for front side markers, but then decided to go different route. Is it safe to run these as a replace for my 3157A standard type bulbs? Friend said they were from...auto zone, lol....so not 100% sure on quality. Thoughts? Ideas? random rants? LOL

holly fast blinking turn signals batman....that might be an issue. Damn those LEDs, they looked good, but they are like blinkers on crap...any way around this? I saw american muscle has some raxiom kit....but got royally screwed by them a few times....think stock ones are going back in :( oh and in case anybody is going to by the raxiom domelight kit (LED) DONT buy it. only the fooson style works on our 94-98s. the other two bulbs dont work...(mom had a burnt out 3rd brake light in her chrysler van.,..fit just fine, lol)

Since the LED pulls less power the flasher thinks there is a burned out light. If your car does not already have an electronic flasher then you can try that, otherwise you can solder a resistor in the ground leg of the wiring.

Matt

yeah i was going to say load resistors can be picked up at advance auto, the electronic flasher is good too but the one i heard i didn't like the sound it made lol

holly fast blinking turn signals batman....that might be an issue. Damn those LEDs, they looked good, but they are like blinkers on crap...any way around this? I saw american muscle has some raxiom kit....but got royally screwed by them a few times....think stock ones are going back in :( oh and in case anybody is going to by the raxiom domelight kit (LED) DONT buy it. only the fooson style works on our 94-98s. the other two bulbs dont work...(mom had a burnt out 3rd brake light in her chrysler van.,..fit just fine, lol)

yeah that kit is no longer sold for that reason.