Forcefedhatch

New wheels,stance,and spoiler less :)

H&R supersports all round, 1.5 coil cut rear and cut bump stop, front 3/4 coil cut.. I will be going to coil overs soon

And thanks tony.. Thought this may be up your alley ;)

Sent from my iPhone

i ran that spring cut about the same as you did. rode pretty good. when ya cut the rear bump stop did ya have a big ass metal l brace thing in it? if so nd you're worried about it i can tell what to do with that.

Thanks mike!!, yeah I wasn't too find if bullets till I got to see it with the satin paint, screams old school hot rod to me, reminds me of the torque thrusts, and I love them on true hot rods, so what better than oem and hot rod inspired wheels to boot :)

Sent from my iPhone

Bullets absolutely look best with the sharp edges of the new edge mustang, I thought it would have been very hard to make then compliment the soft curves of the 94-98, but it tied together very well, and I really enjoy it much more than the drag setup..

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks guys.. I have this car to my son lol(6 years old) were stripping it now, and doing a carb setup, either an 80+mm single (mounted in the place of the pony in front) or a 200+ shot plate kit.. I'm letting him decide.. He also likes twin turbos, I said we would build it, he has to decide the route.. I will have the sonic blue car out soon (yay)

Sent from my iPhone