Knuckles

New car..... i know what else is new

85 SVO picking it up tomm, car is great looking need to work out some electrical bugs but i got it for a steal. Im tempted to keep this one, Empire has to grow so Ill likely sell it but Ive always wanted one of these and this one is in great condition. Pics to come tomm or tuesday depends on when i get her picked up as I paid for it already.

Knuckles

2013-06-12100136_zpsfe293594.jpg

2013-06-12100148_zps966ea9bf.jpg

dirty as hell, fixing it this weekend looks like a TPS issue thats all. Im not sure wether Im keeping it or flipping it we shall see I guess. While we were at it we purchased an 83 F150 351W in real nice shape.

2013-06-12105631_zpsbca7f21b.jpg

My old man is keeping it since its auto and hes tired of his stick truck SOOOOOO he gave me his pickup 91 GMC 1500, weve had this truck since it was new just had it painted and re upholstered the interior with a decent sound system no subs or anything like that, so im super happy to keep it in the family. It maybe a chevy but its a sentimental vehicle to me. Got alot of big things coming for my little company Empire here soon. Im moving my attention more towards buying and selling cars as I make more than flipping parts although I will still do that since Ive picked up some vendors who wanna work with me. Heres my Gmceeeey as we call her.

2013-06-12101051_zps301a7b2b.jpg

lol the svo is actually clean man its just dirty right now wait till i get her home and wash her up, its at a friends house cause I ran out of room here. Bought a Toyota SR5 I flipped so im packed at the crib. The interior is so nice on it, flo fit seats everything in good order and working. The 2.3 in it you can do some good stuff with it too, ill keep it real mild if i keep it just do a 3 inch catless muffler less exhaust side piped with a front mount and bov throw a tune at her and just cruise maing. Rep for my bussiness you know. I need to find vehicles I can somewhat sponsor soon.

Knuckles