Ihaterice

MRT Cat H-Pipe

We may have to meet up soon an do a photo shoot!!! anyways, why have you decided on a catted H? offroad H are a lot cheaper lol

Sound like a good idea. Catted H because Craven county does an OBDII test for your vehicle tags every year. Also do a visual for cats. Do you not have to do the OBDII test in J-Ville?

Sound like a good idea. Catted H because Craven county does an OBDII test for your vehicle tags every year. Also do a visual for cats. Do you not have to do the OBDII test in J-Ville?

inspection place here on base doesn't check......neither does my shop in Moyock (nc). Even if they OBDII tested me, I would pass. I don't throw codes for having an O/R X.

inspection place here on base doesn't check......neither does my shop in Moyock (nc). Even if they OBDII tested me, I would pass. I don't throw codes for having an O/R X.

You have the rear O2's shut off?

Nope. I just have it in my tune to ignore the code. if you don't have a tuner, Mil eliminators can be made for 9$

Ok. I have a Pedator and I can shut off the rear O2s with it. Who did your tune?

I have multiple tunes from multiple people, lol..my original tunes were bama. then I tried a brenspeed tune, and now i'm working on a tune with a remote tuner.

- - - Updated - - -

by chance you going to coastal plains Friday? would be cool to meet up and race!

I have multiple tunes from multiple people, lol..my original tunes were bama. then I tried a brenspeed tune, and now i'm working on a tune with a remote tuner.

- - - Updated - - -

by chance you going to coastal plains Friday? would be cool to meet up and race!

I wish! Packing up number 2 daughter to go to college UNCW for this weekend. Next weekend it is number 1 headed to JMU. I may be out begging for gas money!

hahaha, well hit me up whenever you want to meet up. also, to pass the visual portion, pull your factory cats off (cut them whatever) and have them welded over an offroad H, boom. now you pass visual. as long as your county doesn't use a sniffer you will pass visual.

- - - Updated - - -

You should have Luis (Ortiz performance) do you're tune. He did mine last week. I can't wait to get it back on the rollers.

hahaha, well hit me up whenever you want to meet up. also, to pass the visual portion, pull your factory cats off (cut them whatever) and have them welded over an offroad H, boom. now you pass visual. as long as your county doesn't use a sniffer you will pass visual.

Roger will do !

You should have Luis (Ortiz performance) do you're tune. He did mine last week. I can't wait to get it back on the rollers.

Once I get my 3.73's on and get rid of the stock H-Pipe, it will be tune time. Have a Perator out of the box in right now. Did some on the road pulls with a Wideband O2 System on and added some fuel to it because of the results. Need to get it on the Dyno and fine tune after the gears and H-Pipe.

I downloaded SCT live wire, just to get a feel for it, once I get a new laptop, I'll start data logging to fine tune my car, though that is down the road. Not much to fine tune with just bolt ons... lol

I downloaded SCT live wire, just to get a feel for it, once I get a new laptop, I'll start data logging to fine tune my car, though that is down the road. Not much to fine tune with just bolt ons... lol

My NetBook is by far the best for data logging. Nice and small

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

My NetBook is by far the best for data logging. Nice and small

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

I say laptop, because in April when I go to a new command, I'll get a laptop so I can use it on deployment.