arayray

Next mods

Okay so I am wondering what a good next mod or mods for my car would be? Not looking to spend too much, I am on a limited budget. So far my car has 373 gears, I have an off road x pipe with magnapack catback, welded in subframe connectors, sct tuner, mgw shifter and a bunch of appearance. I am doing a fully body restoration on my car and am looking to make it sick as hell. I plan to go FI down the road (way down the road).

Edited by arayray

i would also look into some lowering springs, nothing too crazy if you're on a budget, just enough for a better stance than stock, and what gallows said, def an aftermarket shifter. Can't really go wrong with any of them (except the cheapo $60 ones)

i would also look into some lowering springs, nothing too crazy if you're on a budget, just enough for a better stance than stock, and what gallows said, def an aftermarket shifter. Can't really go wrong with any of them (except the cheapo $60 ones)

I'm rocking the $60 eBay special and though the centering springs are practically non existent, it's taken some abuse and kept on going... lol

Oops forgot to add I have an mgw shifter, I was thinking of doing new lowering springs (it has Imtraxx ones on front and ford b springs on rear) but then I'd have to do new struts/shocks.