Forcefedhatch

8.8" SRA build (coming soon)

Just giving everyone a heads up, I sold my SRA yesterday for more than I had in it so why not lol.. I'll be going through stripping it down, welding the tubes, rebuilding the posi unit, bracing with 1/2" tubing from pumpkin to ends, and cross bracing,possibly c clip eliminator install, but depends on if I can find a strong 29 spline axle to hold around 500 ponies..

Sent from my iPhone

Ive done a few rears and thought to do a write up but I never have the G/F around to snap pics. Its pretty messy in there so I don't wana mess with takin pics lol.. I think im going spooled on my next project if I do what ive been thinking about. There the best option for a straight line car and dirt cheap compared to anything else! Looking forward to a good rearend write-up :)

Awesome.. Well to let everyone know after much debate I have decided against the spool, and I will do a full rebuild of the trac-loc.. I don't feel like breaking axles, or even killing tires in turns if I do decide street this car again( car shows, cruise ins)

Sent from my iPhone