330CubeGt

The 94GT Before the Cobra

Well when i parted the 5.4 car posted in the other thread, i managed to pick this 94GT up from an ebay auction the week of christmas 2010 for $1,012. It has a Cervini cowl hood a few bolt on's and exhaust.

First day home it looked like this. 1994 GT AUTO (After i put my FR500s on lol)

02042011024.jpg

02042011030.jpg

Paint looked like absolute crap, So i started to sand it down and do some body work with the thought of getting it re-painted sometime mid 2011. Also had a winged trunk so i ditched it for a oem wingless trunk.

07032011629.jpg

Then i decided i wanted to stuff an IRS under it so i got to work...

08102011766.jpg

08102011769.jpg

08102011772.jpg

08102011778.jpg

irscomplete.png

irsrolling.png

Driving the car to and from work, i started to fab up a single turbo kit with a 86mm holset turbo.

I got the hotside done and fitted to the car and started mounting the turbo along with a 70mm t body a trick flow elbow, explorer intake new ign parts etc etc.

Just before i was going to get the ball rolling and get the turbo on the car for good, the bottom end let go.

motornj.jpg

08042011739.jpg

With the motor out, for a quick fix as it was my daily i slaped new bearings in it.

08042011746.jpg

Best bearing pulled.

08042011747.jpg

Worse bearing pulled.

08052011748.jpg

08042011735.jpg

Shortly after (Maybe a month) the new bearings were in the car i started to loose oil pressure again as well as started having tranny issues. I cut my losses with the car as i picked it up fairly cheap and i parted it out. Actually got $2500 ish back in parts from the car so it worked out nice. Only thing i kept was the IRS and FR500's everything else was sold and the shell was scrapped.

BEFORE

06242011617.jpg

AFTER

blackcarrip.jpg

Edited by 330CubeGt

Auto Zone $13 for the set on sale, i just stuck the cheapest thing i could find in there with plans to buy legit cobra fogs.

Also you guys might notice the RR 1/4 was cut out in one if the pics, the car was hit previous to me buying it and the scoop area was smashed in. I cut a new RR 1/4 from a parts car i had and welded it in. I had alot of time and effort into this one to but it ended up in the SN95 Scrap yard :(

Auto Zone $13 for the set on sale, i just stuck the cheapest thing i could find in there with plans to buy legit cobra fogs.

Oh ok haha. Nvm then. I'm looking to get some bigger fogs and was wondering how the install went if you went to a Dakota fog or something.

Picked up the car at end of december and by november the following year I parted it out. Just under a year I put alot into it with hopes to make it nice. Just sucks when its your only car there can't be any down time :/

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Not in a rush but the IRS is coming out :/ was in the last car for 10 months then pulled for this on and its been in this car for 9 months. Pulling all the corner carving goodies off...

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2