scottydsntknow

What speedcal is this?

IMG_20140212_221914_257_zpsftftfotz.jpg

IMG_20140212_221901_816_zpsj4zlgnjd.jpg

IMG_20140212_221702_521_zpsatfxgxt9.jpg

I need a Dallas Extended Range Speedcal for my upcoming 3650 swap into my 98 but I've honestly never had the speedcal the previous owner put in the car open till today.  I see 0 markings anywhere on it to identify it, I know the regular Dallas Speedcals have the DM sticker on them...  is this the FRPP one?  Google is not very helpful.  I'd love to find out this is the ER one, one less thing to worry about but I'm not that lucky.  

Nevermind I'm just going to get the dipswitch settings for the extended and see if the result for 3.73s matches what I have in this and if not do it again for the standard.  This is likely the ER one since they don't even sell the standard one anymore and haven't for years.  If it is the ER one that is $100+ less monies I have to spend for this swap.

My DM one didn't have any discernible markings on it, looked just like the one you have, and had the dipswitches.   The latest one I bought last year was from AM I think, and is the FRPP, which has the dials instead of the dipswitches.  

http://www.americanmuscle.com/ford-speedo-tool-9410.html

From the late night googling I did there is no discernable difference between the ER and non ER.  Like I said the easiest way I think to figure this out is to just calculate out the settings for 3.73s on an 8 tooth drive gear with stock diameter tires and see if it matches what I have.  Its just cold in there right now lol.  Got off from work from the ice storm though so that's a plus.