Jalien

sn95 Eibach Sportlines--progressive or linear?

Hi all! I just joined! So, I am wondering if the sn95 eibach sportlines are progressive or linear. I've seen pictures of them showing that they are either progressive or linear. documentation points to that they are progressive and nothing ive seen definitely states that they are linear. even an eibach rep said they are linear, yet on their website, you can see that they show a picture of progressive springs for the sn95. if anyone has them, can you please clarify this and show a pic? thanks so much!

don't know why the tech told you otherwise.  they are definitely progressive.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have also heard (read) that although the coils might be the same width apart, the circumference of some of the coils might be smaller. I have no calipers to confirm this. 

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have also heard (read) that although the coils might be the same width apart, the circumference of some of the coils might be smaller. I have no calipers to confirm this. 

Yes that is how the progressive rate is achieved 

Yes that is how the progressive rate is achieved 

and also with different distances between the coils, right? The picture of the sn95 Eibach Sportlines on their website shows two distinct coil widths within one spring--also progressive. anyway, i am not going to put them on until i can get a definitive answer and i might just sell these and get the tein's instead--at least i know those are progressive for sure :P

can't always trust the pictures as they tend to use stock photos for alot of things.  they are 100% definitely no and-ifs-or buts about it progressive rate springs.  and not saying tein is a bad brand but they don't focus on mustangs.  i don't know of anyone who has ever used them.  i know tons of people who have used eibach.  you know what you're getting with the sportlines.