Doc9441

H-pipe

Newbe again. I know that (atleast I think I know) that 94-98 and 99-04 share some of the same parts.

Will a H-pipe for a 99-04 fit a 96GT?

I've it would with just a slight mod or two?? I ask cuz I found one on Craigslist for 50 bucks just wondering if it would fit??

Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

I have a 96 h-pipe bolted up to 03 cobra manifolds. so i would assume that is all the same on that end.  and actually, 94-95 had the 5.0 in it, so those won't fit keep in mind.  the only thing ive heard is that you may need to bend some hangers to match up, and might have to massage either the passenger side or drivers side muffler pipe to mate up with the h-pipe.   otherwise i would say go for it. 

heres another thread on it.   seems like its hit or miss with people installing them from a 99-04 onto a 96-98.   http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn-95-new-edge-mustangs-62/715793-99-04-bassani-x-pipe-fitment-98-a.html

I have a 96 h-pipe bolted up to 03 cobra manifolds. so i would assume that is all the same on that end. and actually, 94-95 had the 5.0 in it, so those won't fit keep in mind. the only thing ive heard is that you may need to bend some hangers to match up, and might have to massage either the passenger side or drivers side muffler pipe to mate up with the h-pipe. otherwise i would say go for it.

heres another thread on it. seems like its hit or miss with people installing them from a 99-04 onto a 96-98. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn-95-new-edge-mustangs-62/715793-99-04-bassani-x-pipe-fitment-98-a.html

So it's a game? Hhmm thanks.

So it's a game? Hhmm thanks.

I meant gamble.