Jeremy95GT

Fuel pump install

very easy. I hope you bought the fuel filler neck gasket though, otherwise you could have a leaky tank.

Start by disconnecting the filler neck and hoses from the tank. then move to the driver side and disconnect the evap line as well as the line running to the box on the driver side. then disconnect the plug near the rear of the tank. then place a jack with a wood block under the tank, remove the 3 bolts for the tank strap, do so slowly and wiggle the filler neck out.

then remove the tank hat which are 8mm bolts I believe and pop the bucket out and replace the pump.

install is reverse just make sure you go in a cross pattern putting the hat back on and I highly recommend putting wd-40 on the filler neck so it slides back in easier.

Unbolt filler neck, un bolt 3 bolts on tank and drop it to the ground un plugging the harness. Less gass the better. Install new filler neck seal and rub some wd-40 or somthing similar on it so its not going in dry. Just to be safe you don't tear it and its less fighting with a dry filler neck and dry seal :)

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Unbolt filler neck, un bolt 3 bolts on tank and drop it to the ground un plugging the harness. Less gass the better. Install new filler neck seal and rub some wd-40 or somthing similar on it so its not going in dry. Just to be safe you don't tear it and its less fighting with a dry filler neck and dry seal :)

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

oh the sexual irony... haha