SniveTroll

Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge

All this placement lingo, my sending unit is just in the Schader valve location..

Sent from my iPhone

as is mine, and most other people who run a stock fuel system but there is no schrader valve on his fuel rails

Oh that sucks . Just tap em at the end of the rail for a 1/8-27 npt thread pitch.

Sent from my iPhone

def an option but if it were me id think putting a tee in the line is a lot easier than pulling the intake off, pulling the rail off, drilling, taping, cleaning. new o-rings on the inj. (if u go buy the book) and re assembly. and that is assuming the rails are thick enough to get enough threads in when you tap it so that is will actually work.

Pressure should be measured after the injectors have consumed all the fuel they need to power the engine. The simplest, and most fitting-efficient way I've found to do this (not recommended for 600+ hp applications) is what I have shown here.

Feed into the back of one rail. Crossover at the front from one rail to the other. FPR attached at the back of the other rail. Block other port of the FPR. Return line comes out the bottom of the FPR to the tank. Fuel pressure gauge mounted in gauge port.

EngineMockUp4.jpg

EngineFour.jpg

Paul.