Forcefedhatch

Oh snap my new vid..

Got bored after I slapped in this weak rear end to move the turd to cut my damn grass,made a lil vid.. Oh its open down pipe again, I was tired of dragging my exhaust on my steep ass driveway entrance..

Either way enjoy, let the head bobbin begin!

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Brian
Made video available in thread

Thanks bro!! It's fun except the weak ass 2.73 in it, I'll be swapping that out in a week or so lol..

Sent from my iPhone

i cant imagine fuckin with gears again, lol! that shit sucked! i need more hp to match the gear, lol!!

Yeah.. You can hear the turbo loads hard lol but with a 273 your just creating more heat in the drivetrain than anything, you need a balance of load for the turbo, but also enough torque multiplier to actually put the power down efficiently.. I didn't break 2500 and it wanted to spike boost before then lol.. That why all the sudden the tires broke loose it spiked that fast.. Lol turbos are completely dependent on drivetrain load transfer, ifbi had 4.10's it's be stupid torque, but never build boost fast enough to be efficient for the "whole design" so to say.. It'll work either way, you just won't get the results you really want..

Sent from my iPhone

night at the roxbury, lol! couldnt remember where i heard that shit! so your gonna put in 410's? i wanna do a vortech supercharger and keep hearing different shit about gears. i have 373's now but some say i need 410's. i really dont wanna do gears again AT ALL!

No no no lol god 4.10's would kill me lol.. Itd never build boost, too much torque multiplication lol.. No I'm going 3.27's again.. Just a little more home built instead of paying a shop, plusvi sold my old SRA for more than I had in it lol.. I got this one for 50$ lol

Sent from my iPhone

No no no lol god 4.10's would kill me lol.. Itd never build boost, too much torque multiplication lol.. No I'm going 3.27's again.. Just a little more home built instead of paying a shop, plusvi sold my old SRA for more than I had in it lol.. I got this one for 50$ lol

Sent from my iPhone

aww i see! misread, my bad! thought you wanted 410's! me and some ol drunk guy did my whole rear end! axle shafts too! it was a bitch! i give ya props on changin gears like tires though, lol! i havent the skills you fuckers on here have!

aww i see! misread, my bad! thought you wanted 410's! me and some ol drunk guy did my whole rear end! axle shafts too! it was a bitch! i give ya props on changin gears like tires though, lol! i havent the skills you fuckers on here have!

It's not too bad once you get used to it lol, after the first or second go at it, your set!

Sent from my iPhone

It's not too bad once you get used to it lol, after the first or second go at it, your set!

Sent from my iPhone

lol, my shit was down for three days tryin to get the gears in! found out we were just simply using the wrong gear oil, lmao! that fn friction modifier is serious shit!