330CubeGt

Headlights on, RPM Changes???

Never had this issue until today, I was driving at maybe 2500 rpm and i look at the Tach and its up at 5k rpm.

I shut off my headlights with just the running lights on and its fine, and it works as it should...

Then turn the headlights back on and the rpm's float around 2500 with the car at idle.

When i turn the blinkers on the tach moves around from 2000-3000 between blinks.

Has 6000k HID's on both the Headlights and Fog lights all plug and play on the stock harness.

Anyone else ever had such a problem with theirs?

Just went up to the store in the car everything is fine now but the headlight on the ds is not working now lol... Guys at work said its a bad ground to . . And yes just the gauge is freekin out. Rpms never actually change...

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Turns out the ballast was bad, put in a working ballast and my problem went away and my headlight are fine as well as the tach.... Kinda weird if the ballast caused the issue but maybe it was shorting out...

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

it's located in the center of the O-pipe. they used it to protect the reservoir from any potential punctures but in doing so the heat from o-pipe tends to evaporate the blinker fluid into a vapor.

t5oebq.jpg