AustinX56

North West Florida

oh I lied then, I thought he was closer to tampa and Pshycorugby lol sounds like you gotta recruit some more homies =p

ill post a link up on the red mustang club page and the blue page!

I know a guy with a procharged 96 mystic cobra from the Panama City area. I'll see if I can get him to sign up. There's also a nice 94-95 gt in the area that sounds really good. I don't know the guy but if I run into him I'll tell him about the site.

• Moderators

I'm in Tampa, but, for the non-Floridians, that is nowhere near the Panhandle. There are a ton of Mustang guys down here. I've lost touch with them all since I moved away for a few years. I know Modern Mustangs of Tampa Bay used to host a show every Wednesday at the Lowes and hundreds of cars would show up... at least until the ricers and PT Losers showed up and ruined it.

I know a guy with a procharged 96 mystic cobra from the Panama City area. I'll see if I can get him to sign up. There's also a nice 94-95 gt in the area that sounds really good. I don't know the guy but if I run into him I'll tell him about the site.

Ok I'm Here. Panama City here.

I'm from Port St Joe and went to HS in FWB... omg I am SO homesick right now!! mom's still in Destin at Urgent Care there.. But thanks to the Navy I am in VA right now indeffinitely.. yall need to do a photo shoot with the Emerald Green water behind yalls rides!! ;-) make me jealous! lol

Sounds good Josh. BTW the car will be tuned Thursday.

Time to go cruisin!

I'm from Port St Joe and went to HS in FWB... omg I am SO homesick right now!! mom's still in Destin at Urgent Care there.. But thanks to the Navy I am in VA right now indeffinitely.. yall need to do a photo shoot with the Emerald Green water behind yalls rides!! ;-) make me jealous! lol

You mean this water? :wink:

IMG_0404_zps94dd8b69.jpg

IMG_0419_zpsc9e1a2c6.jpg

IMG_0406_zps8fe7167c.jpg

I agree we just need to wait until after labor day when traffic dies down so we can actually find a decent spot.