I have a 1997 Mustang GT, in Aztec Paint code, 5 speed with Saddle cloth interior. I was wondering how rare it is, because most Aztecs I’ve seen have either black leather or tan leather. I might have to order a Marti Report on it, unless someone points me in the right direction to be able to figure it out..

Edited by Boostedbyu

Years back there was a site that had the actual breakdown of year color interior and options...similar to martis...i know that site has been down for quit a few years now. I had emailed them my vin in 07 and found it to be 1 of 95 year, color trim, breakdown... Not that it means anything but cool to know anyway.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Long story short........

........it's a 97 gt!!!  Not rare at all. 

As in that aspect, no. As in cost, no.  But it isn’t one that’s seen everyday either...that’s all I’m saying.  Move on troll.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Boostedbyu said:

As in that aspect, no. As in cost, no.  But it isn’t one that’s seen everyday either...that’s all I’m saying.  Move on troll.

?..

Is this facebook?

LOL....Evil.....you dang troll!

Im thinking most here are 94-98 platform, so to see a comment like what Evil stated holds truth. Cant see why the name calling needed to come out.

Are you cool?

On 9/6/2017 at 6:09 PM, Boostedbyu said:

I have a 1997 Mustang GT, in Aztec Paint code, 5 speed with Saddle cloth interior. I was wondering how rare it is, because most Aztecs I’ve seen have either black leather or tan leather. I might have to order a Marti Report on it, unless someone points me in the right direction to be able to figure it out..

I wonder if the seats came in it? I have seen the black cloth seats but never the tan.