Let’s all revisit this topic. This HAS to be an awesome spectacle. Has this been happening in recent years? 

Not really.  SN95s are hardly represented at car shows and stuff anymore, I doubt any sizeable group has gotten together for a cruise any time recently.

I think with proper planning we could make this a reality. I might have to buy a “put together” car to attend but...

I think with proper planning we could make this a reality. I might have to buy a “put together” car to attend but...

It basically dropped off after my SN and @wildwillywalkers car hit the dust. From leading it a few times, the hardest part is keeping the crew together. Once it starts getting broken up all hell breaks loose lol there’s plenty of enough SN’s and New Edges at MW for it to happen, it’s just a matter of getting the word out. MBPD doesn’t appreciate when you decide to block traffic without their permission lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

I believe enough of us are on social media so getting the word out will be the easy part.