330CubeGt

JLT Intake + Dumped Magnaflow's Pics & Video

Got the intake in the mail today, and i was out of work early so i decided to install the JLT and take a little in car video going through the gears...

Before.

post-74-13881836664356_thumb.jpg

Compare the stock vs JLT.

post-74-13881836665026_thumb.jpg

Inner fender view... I need a inner plastic to keep it from the rain :(

post-74-13881836665663_thumb.jpg

After Pics...

post-74-13881836666676_thumb.jpg

post-74-13881836667303_thumb.jpg

Here is another daytime shot of the car, you can kinda see the dumps there next to the diff...

260088_447463845298372_1909131818_n.jpg

Video, Going 1st-3rd Slow Shiftin...

Edited by 330CubeGt

That sounds really good. What's the rest of the exhaust?

That's funny you mention flying by the truck like an asshat. I had a '93 LX coupe that the throttle sometimes would get stuck wide open on. A friend and I were heading to lunch, and of course, I decide to run it through the gears. On the 2-3 shift, I lift my foot, but you hear the engine tap the rev limiter, so I know the throttle is stuck open. I run it into 4th, then push the clutch in and turn the key off. We were doing like 100 down a 2-lane road, with a truck in front of us. I just moved over, flew by him (with the engine off), while I was digging under the dash trying to pull the pedal off the floor. I don't think he ever saw a Mustang fly by whisper silent @ 100mph before. Yea, I was definitely the asshat. That just brought back that memory, thanks!! :D

Rob

That sounds really good. What's the rest of the exhaust?

That's funny you mention flying by the truck like an asshat. I had a '93 LX coupe that the throttle sometimes would get stuck wide open on. A friend and I were heading to lunch, and of course, I decide to run it through the gears. On the 2-3 shift, I lift my foot, but you hear the engine tap the rev limiter, so I know the throttle is stuck open. I run it into 4th, then push the clutch in and turn the key off. We were doing like 100 down a 2-lane road, with a truck in front of us. I just moved over, flew by him (with the engine off), while I was digging under the dash trying to pull the pedal off the floor. I don't think he ever saw a Mustang fly by whisper silent @ 100mph before. Yea, I was definitely the asshat. That just brought back that memory, thanks!! :D

Rob

LoL, Thats pretty funny... I have only had the pedal stick 1 time on me on an old mustang i had and it scared the shit out of me for a sec. Few kicks of the pedal and it came back :)

Stock Manifolds, No Name X Pipe, Magnaflows from the IRS cat back that i had on the car with summit racing 2.5" Dumps.

I need to fab up some kind of guard to keep the water off of my filter with my anderson power pipeas well. I am considering just making something out of an actual window screen. Just find a piece with a fairly small hole size in it and put that on the bottom of the filter maybe 2 layers if needed. I figure the screen will catch the water and then allow it to just fall off while not impeding the air flow much.

Ahh the blown GT ? That was a nice looking car... Mine sounds alot better in person. The cell vid ain't the greatest. And no need to try and hide the Lines the damn Purple ZEX box is sitting right there...

Im wanting to just put the stock inner fender plastic back in and thats about it. Im always up and down the highway so there ain't alot of standing water to suck up as there is on city streets.

Ahhh I know that car, for some reason I thought it was blown lol... Idk what Im doing with it yet, I don't street race anymore so being in plain site for ease of swapping jets is nice. + I want to go with a wet kit one day...

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2