Tony

H&R springs tomorrow

part of my redo on my car is changing my suspension. i'm actually getting h&r lowering springs to get it back up a little, lol. lowering springs to raise lmao! but i want the car to perform better and ride better. i'm doing a vortech s/c and trying to drive around on fuggin pins a needles wont be any fun, lol. so the car is getting a lift. thinking prolly bout an inch after i put these on. i'll post pics when i do it and hopefully you fellas will dig it.

i already have another wing (94-98 xenon) then i am going to a 19" wheel and vortech super charger polished. think the whole reason my car looks so ricey is simply the wing. the body kit still keeps the mustang look but the wing is waaaay too big. so when all is done over the next few months i think i'll have the car i've been wanting.

ordering the springs from am tomorrow for 2 fiddy. cant wait to feel the difference in the ride......

no bags, just alot of inner fender work and kmember modded slightly. i too may end up cutting the rear coils forcefed, i'll find out when i gettem in. dont want to get too high, lol.

i'm running the stock springs and i have lost count how many fuggin coils i've cut, lol! it doesnt really bounce as much as it's fn stiff!! i have QA1 adjustable shocks that really did make a HUGE difference but overall it's not a bad ride just makes me a little nervous and could ride better.

really i just wanna make the car fun to drive......

im running h&r ss springs currently and i still have to install my caster camber kit to get it nice and straight.

rides nice and tight otherwise. blue tokico shocks and struts, kind wish i went with fox version. i heard it gives more travel on lowered cars.

god any suspension travel would be nice, lmao! i have these qa1's set at the softest setting and with these h&r's i should feel like i'm floatin on air ofter what i'm used to, lol. your sig pic is with the h&r's?

yea dohc i never had any oil pan issues (stock) but my K member was smackin shit every now and then so my dad shaved the underside and stuck a small piece of square tubbing in there. hard to explain but i ended up with bout 3/4" more clearance. dont sound like much but i really helped.

what i wanted was a 18x11 bullits in rear with a 17x6 in front, but i got a deal on these! so ima go more tire in the rear, 335 possibly.

My wheels came with 335 suckytomo's on them. they fir but would rub in a sharp turn.

i have made enough clearance that i bet i could run a 12" wide wheel (flip the quad shock) and 22" tall and tuck all of it with no probs. until i turn, lol. but i'm not gonna slap on 22's. ever

i have made enough clearance that i bet i could run a 12" wide wheel (flip the quad shock) and 22" tall and tuck all of it with no probs. until i turn, lol. but i'm not gonna slap on 22's. ever

thats just crazy....

you will like the h&r's they are a real high quality spring, but as far as cutting i have no exp with what that will do to it. i know frank(330 cube) has done alot of that over the years, he may have more info on performance after cutting.

the springs are on their way, lol. no turning back now :nevreness:. should get 'em monday. AM is awesome how fast they get your shit out! so by next tuesday/wednesday, my slammed to the max stang will look totally different. well just a tad higher, lol. cant wait to drive it and not stress over every single fn imperfection on the road, lol.

zenava5a.jpg

Front gap- 17 x 9 - 275/40-17

tava9ehy.jpg

Rear gap- 17 x 10.5 - 315/35-17

2y7a5a5a.jpg

There's more gap in the rear but thats natural for these cars. Side skirts are perfectly level.

3evezuta.jpg

Car has aluminum heads, spare in the trunk, full interior, and lost the power seats so your results may vary slightly.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr