auto_x5.0

turbo 351w help, a couple questions

What compression would be good to use with e85 and pump gas, it will be a turbo 357w that I have.

Also will a turbo from a 2001 Ford 7.3 PS be worth anything for a cheap junkyard build or should I get a holset from a Cummins. If you guys need any other answers let me know. I know everything about the motor, I just don't want to clutter up a post with a bunch of nonsense

If there's a chance you'll be running pump gas I would keep it around 9:1. Make up the power with timing and boost when you're running E85. For the turbo you'd have to find out the specs and see if it'll work for your set up.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

42s will barely be enough for the turbo let alone e85. You need 80s at the bare minimum. As for the turbo goes, just get a 100 dollar T70 GT35 turbo from ebay. They are alright and makes good power. I had 2 of them in 2 different set ups and they were great but you will want to upgrade later on.

FRPP and Seimens Deka are the same. Mine are labeled SD. I had an easier time tuning these at part throttle then I did the 39's I was running. I think another company worth looking into is R/C Dynamics. Or something like that. Their injectors are good from what I've heard, but they're $$$.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk