MMR

Anyone know the game "Hitman" ??

Someone named Freddy Wong of YouTube fame has created a Hitman live action video besed on the game "Hitman" which is pretty cool IMO.

I love the way they made it.. I really think its awesome.

Enjoy!

Edited by MMR

I know of the game, but I havn't played it. I don't actually play video games anymore if I am honest, maybe I will again when I am done with school and stuff but I have too much going on in my life right now for me to pick up on the gaming again.

Hitman used to be one of my farvorite games, thats why I posted the video. Its like the movie Hitman, if you havn't played the game you won't get the movie in anyway, I guess that goes for must movies that are based on video games.

Not funny in anyway, I just think its cool how they have made these..

But like I said, thy don't make any sence if you havn't played any of the Hitman games.

I know of the game, but I havn't played it. I don't actually play video games anymore if I am honest, maybe I will again when I am done with school and stuff but I have too much going on in my life right now for me to pick up on the gaming again.

Hitman used to be one of my farvorite games, thats why I posted the video. Its like the movie Hitman, if you havn't played the game you won't get the movie in anyway, I guess that goes for must movies that are based on video games.

Yeah i know the feeling im in the same boat as you man its tough with everything going on.

now that was awesome. love parkour videos. wish i could do that stuff. got the new game last night

Me to haha i can do some of it but im scared to just jump off a building and learn how to land -.-

Yeah i know the feeling im in the same boat as you man its tough with everything going on.

I miss having a playstation.. :( ..I havn't owned one in over 5 years now.